Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day 5 and part of Day 6

Oh Dear God...I am here at the convention. Pray for my soul.

Kat, I do wish we were together. Hell...I would rather be hanging out with Dara or listening to Michael Potyraj right now.

Day 5

So, mom has signed us up for this Whirlpool Jet boat tour that takes us to the Niagara whirlpool and through Class 5 rapids. I love white water rafting, but this for some reason doesn't interest me, but off I go anyways. in fact, I am not a huge fan of getting wet. When I ride Splash Mountian, I know where to sit and when to duck to avoid minimal water. So we get there early and we are one of the first boats of the day. They take us through the same clas 5 rapids 4 times. Each time we went through it was like getting hit by a wall of water and the third time I can compare to drowing, because you did not know when you would come up to the surface. The fouth time it was like getting hit with a cement truck of water. Mom was lifted off her seat and into me. So at this point we are drowned rats and we are off to tour wine country. I go to the winery were my favorite wine is made and we go to a little town that looks like the Canadian Stars Hollow. It is beautiful and perfect and mom wants to move there, so it is even more perfect. we find this awesome ice cream shop and this nice bakery and a perfect little small town cafe. Across the street is another ice cream parlor named taylor's. Now if you watch gilmore girls, you will get that signifigance. We then make our way to the great Canadian institution of Wal-Mart. We pick up a few souviners and we are off to the hotel to do laundry. After 3 loads, we the head back to Niagara falls and we have dinner at the Top of the Falls resturant. We make our way back to canada, but we turn down a street and find I-Drive!!! A cleaner version but it has all the staples like the Ripley's and Guiness's museum. They have a slingshot and cafe TuTu Tango; but they added a few extra things that involve the WWE, MGM, and Marvel comics. They also have 3 haunted houses. we watch the fireworks over the falls and then we take off back to the hotel.

Day 6

We head out. Mom and I fight again over the GPS and directions. This one was worse than last time. We make it to Toronto and well...mom is loving this. Me...I can't believe i am actually the coolest person here. This is going to be interesting. I promised mom I would be social so i am going to go play qudditch. I am sub, so it will be just like Billy playing for the Stars! Then I have a feast and a Ghost Tour tonight.

I am going to have to figure out how to post pictures of these fanatics...including my mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan o Megan! You are gonna love Billy, cause I do. He just made my day by making a brochure of Billy and Bonnie's Hot Spots. Thats right, Backstage Billards, Ale House and Buffalo Wild Wings....it includes directions, specials and of course reason why you should attend. I mean he sat down and in Publisher did this. I just kept telling him that I didnt knwo waht to say,a nd that I wished you were here to witness this with me. HAHA its the greatest I can't wait til you get back :)