Friday, August 03, 2007

Bonnie: Why wasn't I included in Billy and Bonnie's Hotspots? there should be a special star for where Nugget attends!

Rest of Day 6

So for the past year I have been planning to make sarcastic t-shirts that make fun of my mother and that I am here. Well, the transfers didn't work on all of them except "Long Lost Weasley Triplet". I was devastated and I need time to kill before dinner, so I played wizard's chess. Now I don't know how to play chess and I am horrible at checkers, but even I knew the moves our stupid chess master was telling us to make was bad. I was a lonely little white pawn and by the end of the game I was the only survivor besides the King. I was the pawn who lived. Ok, I still have 2 hours to kill, so I get my quidditch schedule and I start looking at all the freaks. I can't even dare to begin. To the drag version of Bellatrix, to the Lady with a voldermort puppet, to the all the mad-Eyes and tons of students. This one hermoine won't let go of her cat and this one Ron dyed his hair to be ron. These people go all out. I did geek out of mrs. Weasley. I had to pick my house so I decided to be Ravenclaw, since I am smarter than everyone and after a while the theater person got to me. I really wanted to sort of fit in. So i go up to the vendor room, buy a Ravenclaw sweater and tie and I get a button that says head girl and I am off. Mom is beaming with pride. I couldn't help it. we go to the feast and we sit next to this woman who looks so familiar, well because I have seen her on the travel channel on one of the Disney specials. We go to a Wizard rock concert after and all the songs are about Harry Potter. there was a song about owls and everyone held up there owl! So mom feels bad for me and buys me a drink. well, they renamed a bunch a cocktails to them Harry potter. I had a felix felicus aka Tequila Sunrise. we then went to plan out today and sign up mom for her classes. I went to the hall of remembrance to mourn a few of the character that died and then off to bed!

I meet mom at breakfast today and she is being bombarded with people telling her all about fan fiction and telling her where to go read it. this is going to be a long day.

I will be updating all weekend and on Monday I will have up loaded all the pictures as a slide show. I will see you all soon!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

ha ha ha ha ha your mother's evil plan worked... you dressed up (good choice on ravenclaw by the way) ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh you wouldnt' want to be included Nugget, because I suddenly became Billy's assistant. Thats right, if they have any questions or concerns, THEY CALL ME. So just be glad you're on vaca....