Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bonnie. You are right...i don't want to be the assistant.

Melissa- I have not worn the hat. I chose ravenclaw because I knew i could outsmart these fools...

Rest of Day 6

I took a local bus tour and toured this beautiful city. It is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to move here! I cannot express how clean it is here and how nice everyone is and the fact they turn Evil Dead into a musical, but I am just going to say this is the one city that feels like a small town. Everyone is perfect! As i toured the city, they showed me city where different films where filmed, including Chicago, raiders of the Lost ark and x-men. Oh and Toronto has this really cool law that is the bulding was built before 1940 and you want to rebuild on that spot you must keep the original architechture. This makes for some of the most beautiful skyscrapers. Oh the tour I got off at the Hockey Hall of fame and listened to the story about Dorthy the ghost that haunts the second story and I saw the shrine to Wayne Gretzky. I played commentar and since i know know this about hockey it sounded a lot like "They are skating and They are skating to the left and then they won! go USA!" I finished the rest of the tour and found my new canadian moe's. I then went and changed for Quidditch. I get to the field and my team hasn't picked a captian and since i am a sub I took over and let me tell you I am great quidditch captain...if my team listened to me. We lost but that wasn't me. I had to start 0ut with my weaker players and we couldn't come in until they were tired. I then came back and changed and headed out on my ghost tour. It was amazing and interesting and i did have an experience. I am going to tell you my experience, but you may not believe it and that is ok. Actually...I have to go so I will tell you tonight. Any ghost story is better at night.

No comments: