Tuesday, March 11, 2008

If You Give Megan Access to the Internet…

So I am totally cool I didn’t finish this vacation portion of my blog. I think it was a good creative move on my part, because it appears to become the Blair Wizard Project. Did I survive? Did mom leave me behind in Canada? Was I converted into a scary nutjob that write fan fiction?

We know it’s not true, but it leaves a great story element to it all.

Anyhoo…it’s been like 8 months since I have blogged and it is killing me because I need to just sit down and utilize this forum to get out all my crazy ideas I have while I am working at IKEA or during the 45 minute car ride home. Not to mention the crazy stories that I have experienced that appear only happen to me. I don’t have time for all my stories today, but I will focus on my most recent creation later on in the blog. I hope to sign on later this week and share my great book idea and random thoughts and rants.

OK, so last night after building another sofa bed at IKEA (another rant for another time), I was a little tired and loopy on the way home and for some reason, I start thinking about softball and how I got here. I know, it’s weird, but tired and loopy. So I start thinking about how I left the Stars from a ton of reasons, but I was said to leave my friends behind. I was thinking about how I also did this, because I wanted to try something on my own and I was going to meet new people and I was eventually have the new and old people meet and we would have a bigger base of friends. Well, I get to the team and they need girls and then Amy joins and Bonnie and Kat are coming to games, so I am not on my own anymore, but I have fresh start. I talk to Krystle on Saturday and she wants to join my team, like now. So I have been working on that. Bonnie is contacting cast activities and I asked Eric if it was ok. So we will see how it goes. Anyways, the point of this is, this situation made me think of that children’s book “If you give a mouse a cookie” and it inspired a story about this situation. So here is what I think of at 11:30 at night, please enjoy!

If Megan joins a new team, they are going to need more girls
If they need more girls, then Amy joins the team.
If Amy joins the team, Bonne and Kat come to cheer because it is so much fun.
If Krystle hears how much fun that is had by all, she tries to switch teams
If Krystle switches teams, Jameson comes to keep score because he is crippled and can’t play.
If Jameson the cripple can’t play, Zane, Laetitia, and Billy come to keep him company and cheer for Megan and Amy.
If Zane, Laetitia, and Billy come, John Kessel magically appears out of nowhere and somehow has been on the team for the past six months.
If Kessel has been on the team for the past six months, then Matt Fishbein will have to stop and wonder where his team went and why they aren’t as good as they could be and realize he tried to screw over the wrong people!

And they lived happily ever after.

No comments: